Barstools are an elegant way to naturally elevate occupants and play an important visual role in dining rooms, indoors and out. Barstools are important in nearly every restaurant setting and Beaufurn’s wide selection will surely fit your design needs.
Items 1-36 of 65
Items 1-36 of 65
Adding countertop dining and work areas to your restaurant, lounge or lobby will allow you to serve a lot more guests while maximizing your space. Selecting the right barstools will keep guests comfortable and provide an overall cohesive look and feel throughout your entire space. You can also opt for bar stools for high tables like the ones you often see in bars. By adding high tables and barstools to your space you create a more open community look and feel. Beaufurn offers barstools in a variety of heights, styles, and functionalities so you can get exactly the right seating for your customers.COMMON APPLICATIONS FOR BARSTOOLS
There are many industries that use barstools for their seating whether it be for staff, clients, or both. Beaufurn has been a trusted barstool supplier for many industries throughout the years, and have seen our barstools utilized in many applications. Here are a few of the most common barstool applications we see:
- Hotel Lobbies
- Doctors offices and hospitals
- Senior living facilities
- Government buildings
- Hair and beauty salons
Barstools come in several different types for different needs and functions. Depending on your dining room, lounge or lobby, you may prefer swivel, stationary, adjustable height, or backed (backrest) barstools. The type you choose will encourage certain behavior from your guests, so it is important to first think about what type of experience you are creating. The common types of barstools we provide are:
- Stationary: Our stationary barstools come in 4-legged and 3-legged options. They do not swivel, but they can be easily moved. Some stationary barstools are in a square pattern with each leg coming from a corner, and some are in a pointed pattern with the tops coming together in the center.
- Swivel: Barstools that swivel are ideal for any environment where the seated staff or guest will be directing their attention to multiple areas of the room during their experience. Imagine a bar with TVs around the room showing different sporting events. Many swivel barstools also have heights that can be adjusted.
- Adjustable Height With its adjustable height and ergonomic design, this innovative barstool is a perfect fit for many commercial furniture applications. The gas-adjustable technopolymer seat sits on a chromed steel column and base.
- Backed: Backed barstools are great for added comfort. When you want to provide a comfortable place for your guests to hang out for longer periods of time, a barstool with a backrest is the way to go.
- Foot Rest: Barstools with footrests are a great way to make guests feel more comfortable. However, they can take up more space. If you are tight on space, then opting for barstools without footrests might be a better option.